The training is organized around the needs of customers.
We adapt to the demands of our customers.
We collaborate with leading training entities.
Navya provides a comprehensive portfolio of in-company and on-line Aviation-related Training seminars and courses and an extensive experience backed by the collaboration with different Universities, Airlines, ANSPs, Consulting firms, etc.
• Technical Management Seminars for Air Operators, in collaboration with the Politechnic University of Madrid
• Airports Management Programs
• Airport Operations Administration Programs
• Airspace Management
• Flight Procedures Courses
• Airports Certification
• CNS for ATSEPs advanced programs
• Air Traffic Management Seminars
• PBN Course for Pilots
TRAINING, SIENA PROGRAM
SIENA is a comprehensive and ambitious Aviation Training initiative jointly designed and developed by NAVYA (in Europe)and RHAN (in America) for Air Operators, Air Navigation Service Providers, Airports and Aeronautical Infrastructures responsibles, ATCs, Pilots, etc, covering the following areas:
Training modular courses can be tailored to customer needs, and delivered in-house, at client's premises or in any of the two Training Centers located in Madrid and Rio de Janeiro, and through E-learning.